Claim some time for yourself—take advantage of our childminding service, at no extra cost!
The Playroom is a place for the little people in your life. They’ll play and make friends in a safe, supervised and caring environment. With open spaces for the active child, zones for quiet play, and a special area just for babies, your kids will love coming to the gym as much as you do!
Monday to Saturday 8.25am – 10.55am
- The Playroom is open for babies and children from 6 weeks to prep/school entry age (5/6 years). It is divided into age and activity-specific zones.
- No bookings are required, though we ask parents to record each visit, upon arrival, using the Playroom Attendance Register. It is also necessary to sign your child out when you pick them up. Our Playroom Attendance Register is for safety and emergency purposes.
- The maximum length of play in the playroom is 1 hour 20 minutes.
What to bring
- Dress your child in clothing that is comfortable. If your child is undergoing toilet training please dress them in a ‘pull-up’ and take them to the toilet just before you leave to workout.
- To allow the Playroom staff to focus on the children in their care, we do not offer a nappy changing service. Please check that your child is clean and dry before you workout. A nappy change table is available for you to use when needed, so bring a spare nappy just in case!
- We ask that no food be brought into the Playroom area. This helps us keep the Playroom safe for all children.
- Please bring along a clearly named water bottle as your child may get thirsty during their stay in the Playroom.
- Please label all personal belongings (water bottles, toys, comfort blankets, dummies) with your child’s full name.
You and your child are most welcome to pop in and visit the Playroom at any time…we guarantee you’ll both love it!