Your health & safety are top of mind for us.
- Please stay home if you are unwell.
- Scan your barcode every time you enter the club.
- You will need to bring a towel, water bottle and exercise mat.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Bookings are essential for all classes.
When you come into Workout and scan your membership key tag, you will be confirming your agreement to these Conditions of Entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Stay home if unwell
- Scan your barcode every time you enter the club
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
- Bring and use a large towel every time you workout
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Keep your distance, stay 1.5 metres apart
- The club has a professional deep clean every night
- Touch free alcohol-based hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the club
- Automatic water bottle filling stations are available (bubblers are not available)
- Additional cleaning stations utilising paper towel, sanitiser and Disinfectant wipes throughout the club
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols
- Observing capacity limitations for each area and ensuring contact tracing as per public health requirements through implementing a booking system
- Staggering class/session times so there is no overlap between members arriving and leaving
- No towel, no workout policy
- BYO exercise mat policy
- Touch free taps and soap dispensers
- Ladies change room renovated to be larger with increased bench area and private change cubicles
- Frequent sanitisation of shared surfaces
Upstairs Fitness Floor
- Spacing of cardio equipment to ensure social distancing
- Stretch area moved to The Green
Main Gym Floors
- Spacing of weight equipment to ensure social distancing
- Encouraging use of The Green for exercise
- Phasing out of paper program cards and transferring it to a digitalised program card on the Workout App
Group Fitness (including RPM and GRC)
- Floor markers in the large Group Fitness Studio to ensure social distancing
- Spacing of reformers and bikes to ensure social distancing
- Class start times spaced apart to allow members to sanitise equipment
Do not attend the Club if you are unwell, have symptoms associated with COVID-19, suspect you may have been infected with COVID-19 (including close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19) or been advised by health authorities to self-isolate.