- Please stay home if you are unwell.
- Scan your barcode every time you enter the club.
- You will need to bring a towel, water bottle and exercise mat.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Bookings are essential for all classes.
Please read carefully all the information below…
When you come into Workout and scan your membership key tag, you will be confirming your agreement to these Conditions of Entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Stay home if unwell
- Scan your barcode every time you enter the club
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
- Bring and use a large towel every time you workout
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Keep your distance, stay 1.5 metres apart
Class Booking Requirements
- Bookings are required for all classes.
- Book classes via our App (click here to download our app) or website. If it is your first time booking a class, please click here to register.
- You can book 8 days in advance for classes.
- Some classes are marked with a flame symbol (🔥). These are considered a ‘Hot Class’ which means a super popular class. 'Hot Classes' have a limit of 3 future bookings.
- You can have up to 6 future regular class bookings and up to 3 future ‘Hot Class' bookings. If you try to book more than these limits you will receive a message saying "Global Booking Limit exceeded".
- You may book two classes per day. The limit of 2 classes per day includes waitlisted bookings.
- When booking a class that is fully booked, you are automatically added to the wait-list. You will be notified via email and sms if a spot in the class becomes available, confirming you are booked in.
- Booking for all classes is complimentary.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
- The cancellation notice period for all classes is 1 hour. If you cannot attend your class please cancel your class booking through the member portal up to 1 hour before the class starting time.
- If you are booked in for an early morning class and cannot attend, we do ask you to cancel by 8pm the night before. This will allow members who are on the waitlist to receive notice the night before.
- Members who do not cancel their booking and do not come to their booked class are considered ‘no shows’. Please respect your booking and attend your booked classes.
- When you check-in at the front desk using your keytag, it will automatically register your attendance in the class. If you do not have your keytag, please see front desk staff to sign you into the class. This will avoid being registered as a ‘no-show’ for your class.
- The booking system works best if you plan ahead and book your classes 3 to 8 days in advance. This is also a good way to stay committed to your exercise regime!
- Know when bookings open for the classes you want to attend. Bookings open to the hour, 8 days before the day/class you want to book.
- Prioritise your bookings by booking into the classes with limited spaces first.
- After you attend one of these bookings, you can then book into another class of choice on the other days. Most classes in the large group exercise room do not book out.
- Minimise the number of classes you are on the waitlist for as this takes up one of your future bookings.
- The club has a professional deep clean every night
- Touch free alcohol-based hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the club
- New automatic water bottle filling stations (bubblers are not available)
- Additional cleaning stations utilising paper towel, sanitiser and Disinfectant wipes throughout the club
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols
- Observing capacity limitations for each area and ensuring contact tracing as per public health requirements through implementing a booking system
- Staggering class/session times so there is no overlap between members arriving and leaving
- No towel, no workout policy
- BYO exercise mat policy
- Touch free taps and soap dispensers
- Ladies change room renovated to be larger with increased bench area and private change cubicles
- Frequent sanitisation of shared surfaces
Upstairs Fitness Floor
- Spacing of cardio equipment to ensure social distancing
- Stretch area moved to The Green
Main Gym Floors
- Spacing of weight equipment to ensure social distancing
- Encouraging use of The Green for exercise
- Phasing out of paper program cards and transferring it to a digitalised program card on the Workout App
Group Fitness (including RPM and GRC)
- Floor markers in the large Group Fitness Studio to ensure social distancing
- Spacing of reformers and bikes to ensure social distancing
- Class start times spaced apart to allow members to sanitise equipment
Do not attend the Club if you are unwell, have symptoms associated with COVID-19, suspect you may have been infected with COVID-19 (including close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19) or been advised by health authorities to self-isolate.