Welcome back to Workout. Here is everything you ‘Need to Know’ for your return to Workout:
- You will need to bring a towel, water bottle and exercise mat.
- Bookings are essential for classes only.
- The cardio and weights areas no longer require bookings and you can use both the upstairs and downstairs areas in one workout. You can also use these areas before or after your Group Fitness class.
- There is no time restriction on your workout.
- Showers and change room areas are now open.
Please read carefully all the information below…
When you come into Workout and scan your membership key tag, you will be confirming your agreement to these Conditions of Entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Stay home if unwell
- Scan your barcode every time you enter the club
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
- Bring and use a large towel every time you workout
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Keep your distance, stay 1.5 metres apart
Monday 6.00am - 7.30pm
Tuesday 6.00am - 7.30pm
Wednesday 6.00am – 7.00pm
Thursday 6.00am – 7.00pm
Friday 6.00am – 6.30pm
Saturday 7.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday 8.00am – 1.00pm
Doors open 5 minutes before opening time.
Class Booking Requirements
- Bookings will continue for all classes with a limit of one class per day.
- Booking for all classes is complimentary.
- You will be able to book 5 days in advance for classes; however to keep things fair, there will be a limit of 3 future bookings at any one time. If you try to book more than 3 future classes you will receive a message saying "Global Booking Limit exceeded". For further information, see our booking tips below.
- The cancellation notice period for all classes is 3 hours. This means if you cannot attend your class please cancel your class booking through the member portal up to 3 hours before the class starting time.
- If you are booked in for an early morning class, we do ask you to cancel by 9pm the night before. This will allow members who are on the waitlist to receive notice the night before.
- If you call the Club to cancel within 3 hours of class starting time, it is considered a ‘late cancellation’.
- Members who do not cancel their booking and do not come to their booked class are considered ‘no shows’.
Important Update on GRC Bookings
Despite many members doing the right thing and cancelling their bookings with notice if they cannot make a class, we are still experiencing a high ‘late cancellation’ and ‘no-show’ rate for Group Reformer classes.
GRC bookings will remain complimentary; however if this high ‘late cancellation’ and ‘no-show’ rate continues we will either introduce a small fee for ‘late cancellations’ and ‘no-shows’ or review the complimentary booking system. We will monitor this in the first 2 weeks of August and reassess.
Please value your GRC booking by attending the classes you have booked in for, or by cancelling your bookings within the cancellation notice period.
- The booking system works best if you plan ahead and book your classes 3 to 5 days in advance. This is also a good way to stay committed to your exercise regime!
- Know when bookings open for the classes you want to attend. Bookings open to the hour, 5 days before the day/class you want to book. For example:
- on Monday at 8am you can book a Saturday 8am class
- on Wednesday at 6am you can book a Monday 6am class
- on Saturday at 6pm you can book a Thursday 6pm class
- Prioritise your bookings by booking into the classes with limited spaces first.
- After you attend one of these bookings, you can then book into another class of choice on the other days. Most classes in the large group exercise room do not book out.
- Minimise the number of classes you are on the waitlist for as this takes up one of your future bookings.
- Les Mills Virtual cycle classes will be held in our Cycle studio and are available to book now. Virtual classes are exciting, cinematic-quality versions of live classes.
As we navigate through our reopening, there will be some new measures to expect during each stage, some temporary, and some here to stay. We appreciate your help and understanding as we work through this time together.
- The club has had a professional deep clean prior to reopening
- Touch free alcohol-based hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the club
- New automatic water bottle filling stations (bubblers are not available)
- Additional cleaning stations utilising paper towel, sanitiser and Disinfectant wipes throughout the club
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols
- Observing capacity limitations for each area and ensuring contact tracing as per public health requirements through implementing a booking system
- Staggering class/session times so there is no overlap between members arriving and leaving
- No towel, no workout policy
- BYO exercise mat policy
- Touch free taps and soap dispensers
- Ladies change room renovated to be larger with increased bench area and private change cubicles
- Frequent sanitisation of shared surfaces
Upstairs Fitness Floor
- Spacing of cardio equipment to ensure 1.5 metres social distancing
- Stretch area moved to The Green
Main Gym Floors
- Spacing of weight equipment to ensure 1.5 metres social distancing
- Encouraging use of The Green for exercise
- Phasing out of paper program cards and transferring it to a digitalised program card on the Workout App
Group Fitness (including RPM and GRC)
- Floor markers in the large Group Fitness Studio to identify 1.5 metres distance
- Spacing of reformers and bikes to ensure 1.5 metres social distancing
- No exercise props to minimise equipment sharing
- Modified exercise choices to ensure physical distancing is observed
- Class start times spaced apart to allow members and staff to sanitise equipment
- Virtual Cycle classes launched
Do not attend the Club if you are unwell, have symptoms associated with COVID-19, suspect you may have been infected with COVID-19 (including close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19) or been advised by health authorities to self-isolate.